- Research and evaluation on The Imagineerium pilot project 2014.
- Creative Director for Creative Partnerships Coventry / Cre8us (2004-11), working with over 150 nursery, primary and secondary schools to develop creativity in learning through sustainable arts-rich practice and partnerships. Examples of CP/Cre8us material are archived here.
- Cultivating Creativity? – Report on 2 year ‘Teaching Creatively, Teaching for Creativity’ project developed with Solihull Arts advisers and 13 primary schools, for Solihull Education Authority, 2003- 2005
- The CTN Experience – report on the Coventry Theatre Network: a 3 year experiment by seven Coventry based small-scale theatre companies and the Belgrade repertory theatre to develop innovation through networking and collaboration – for the Arts Council, 2002
- Dramatic Effect? – report on a two-year project investigating the value and impact of professional theatre projects in developing creative thinking and learning in secondary schools – for Solihull Education Authority (2002-2004)
- TransEurope Theatre 2000 – report on a Socrates Project (Comenius 3.1), exploring the forms and purposes of drama / theatre within and with education across 4 European Countries: Italy, Belgium, France and the UK 1998-9.